Skillset in Fitness
What is a Skillset in Fitness?
In short, it is the EXACT same course as the Certificate III & IV in Fitness that we
deliver – without ANY of the written assessments! It really is that simple.
who is the skillset in fitness suited to?
- Fitness is an unregulated industry. There is no Governing body to regulate ANY of the courses within our industry.
- The purpose of a ‘certification’ is to prove that training has been delivered and a competency has been reached.
- Previously, a Certificate III & IV in Fitness has been a requirement to get Personal Trainer insurance.
- The Skillset in Fitness is a recognised training course with one of Australia’s leading insurance brokers enabling you to get the EXACT same policy as you would with a Certificate III & IV in Fitness.
- Get up and running as soon as your finish your 12-week in-house course
- Less time studying and more time working, earning money
- Keep up momentum without getting de-motivated by theory assessments
- Get the exact same education (you study in with the Certificate III & IV students) – ONLY difference is NO written assessments
- We are an RTO (Registered Training Organisation) so you are assured of high quality training regardless of your chosen course
- Only $200 to secure your spot
- Low deposit payment plans
- Weekly affordable payment plans to suit YOU
- NO exit fees to pay out a course early
- With HPC you NEVER miss out on a class
- Re-sit any class as many times as you like – NO extra cost
- Class transfers – No extra cost
- A hugely diverse range of training techniques
- The science, theory and research behind everything we teach
- Comprehensive sound knowledge of nutrition and how to implement
- How to keep clients engaged by changing up changing training styles and progression
- Business skills teaching how to set up and protect yourself and your empire
- Request our course guide for more information on WHAT you will learn
Don’t forget……you do EVERYTHING needed here with us. You’ll never have to go elsewhere to do ANY practical hours – we’ve got you covered!
These certificates will act as proof of practical assessment completion when applying for fitness insurance.