Grit & Vitality is looking for a highly motivated personal trainer to provide small group classes and 1 on 1 personal training in a 24 hour gym in Southport. We are committed to developing you into a first class personal trainer. Freshly qualified applicants are welcome as long as you are dedicated to changing people’s lives!
Grit & Vitality educate individuals to build resilience and determination to improve their energy through lifestyle changes, movement and nutrition. With no unrealistic quick fixes.
- Rent free position with no equipment to purchase or other overheads.
- New clients are provided as are all sales and marketing required to build client base.
- Mentoring from an industry leading trainer with a psychology and nutrition background.
- Flexible working hours and a great work / life balance.
- Certificate III and IV in fitness
- Current first aid and CPR
- ABN and Public Liability / Indemnity cover
- A passion for health and exercise regularly.
- Confidence to run small group training sessions of up to 8 people.
- A great attitude, positive, friendly, honest and reliable.
- Drive and a passion for changing people’s lives.
- A focus on nutrition, holistic health and wellbeing.
To apply simply send your CV and cover letter outlining your story of why you are a PT and the reasons why you are the right candidate for this position to firstname.lastname@example.org