ARE YOU A QUALIFIED PERSONAL TRAINER LOOKING FOR A NEW OPPORTUNITY?
We’d love to hear from YOU!
What Freshstart are looking for?
A bright, forward-thinking fitness leader to come join the Freshstart team. Our incredible team is missing a magic person and that could be YOU!
• Certificate 3-4 in Fitness or higher,
• Current First Aid and CPR,
• Working with Children Check
• Permanent Australian Resident or valid working visa
• 1-2 years’ experience within the Fitness Industry preferred
• Ability to handle and manage one-on-one, and group training
• Experience in taking group classes from 10 people+
• Fitness enthusiast or sports player could also be considered
• Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel proficient
• Handle customers face-to-face, via email and over the phone
• Digital/social media marketing experience desirable, not crucial
• Outstanding customer service
• Supportive team member, ready to both learn and share your own knowledge
• Healthy and active lifestyle
• Punctual and reliable
• Enthusiastic about life and helping others to get the best out of their own
• An infectious, positive personality and mind-set
• Adaptable to different scenarios and characters
What will you gain working for Freshstart?
• A long-term stable career, with opportunities for growth both in business and the fitness industry
• The opportunity to breed your own ideas and visions into Freshstart’s future
• Working with like-minded people, that love what they do and where they work
• Paid Holiday and sick leave
• Opportunity to meet and build new PT clientele
• Pay is negotiable on experience and based on Fitness Industry Award standards
What does the role entail?
• Personal Training with Freshstart members
• Instructor/coach S&C, HIIT and circuit style classes to different age groups
• Providing outstanding membership management
• Upholding fantastic customer service on reception and on the gym floor
• Responsibility of opening and closing of the Gym
• Helping us to keep the gym in tip top shape
• Helping to drive sales with involvement in marketing and sales initiatives
Desirable shift pattern:
• Mon, Wed, Fri: 5am – 2pm/
• Tues & Thurs 10.15am to 7.15pm
• Occasionally Weekend and Public Holidays
How to apply:
If this is the role for you please send your CV and covering letter to Tim@freshstart.com.au
We look forward to hearing from our new team member soon!
Regards Tim, Kel and the rest of the Freshstart Team