We’re looking for special Personal Trainers to bring their business to the members at Jetts and help inspire people to live a better life.
So, are you a life changer?
The kind of Personal Trainer we are seeking is someone who:
- Loves people, health and fitness
- Wants to make a difference in their community and walks the talk
- Someone who is wanting to PT in our club as their full time business
- Hard working & does’t expect everything handed to them on a silver platter
- Willing to help the team and has leadership qualities
- Independent but a team player.
- Someone who can think outside the square.
- Is outgoing, friendly, honest and polite.
If you want to inspire people to live a better life, then we want you on the journey with us at Jetts.
What essential qualifications do you need before you hit that apply button today?
- Minimum Certificate IV in Fitness
- Current First Aid and CPR Certificates
- Current insurance cover – personal liability and public indemnity
- Working with Children check