Performance Revolution is a company dedicated to helping clients reach their physical potential through a comprehensive approach involving Personal Training, Strength & Conditioning and Nutritional intervention. We pride ourselves on maintaining the highest level of professionalism and service – being rated Top Business Service Provider the last 3 years running. We deliver individually tailored Training and Nutrition programs at the best possible value and with a Results Guarantee to all our clients. We are a growing company and now looking for a highly ambitious, career driven Personal Trainer to join our professional team. The successful applicant will be required to:
- Grow and service an existing client base and provide individually designed sessions, programs & strategies that are built around client needs analysis’ & goals
- Deliver upwards of thirty 1-on-1 Training/Small Group Training sessions each week
- Perform and evaluate health & physical performance assessments
- Conduct client consultations and collect, analyse & evaluate client results protocols such as physical assessments and body composition measurements.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills and relate professionally to clients, company staff and other affiliated businesses.
- Learn and apply client servicing/care principles to retain a long-term client base
Qualifications & Professional Requirements:
- Current Cert IV in Fitness
- Current ‘Apply First Aid’ certificate
- Public Liability and Indemnity Insurance upon commencement
- Registration with Fitness Australia (or other appropriate industry body) upon commencement.
- Applicants who have completed (or currently studying) Exercise Physiology or Human Movement University degrees and/or Strength & Conditioning Coach qualified will be viewed favourably.
What we offer you:
At Performance Revolution we are committed to developing our trainers professionally. You will be mentored by industry leaders and gain practical experience from some of the best people in the field. We provide our trainers not only with education in the technical aspects of their role but also the necessary business support and development to ensure they succeed moving forward. There are no rental payments (or upfront starting costs) for our team members and we seek trainers who wish to maximise their skill set and earning potential.
We are passionate about our industry and practice what we preach. If you wish to join our committed and friendly team, it is important that you have not only a strong exercise science knowledge base, but also possess the following qualities:
- Ambitious & positive attitude
- Desire for learning and growth
- Highly professional approach
- Self-confidence and the ability to sell yourself
- Compensation: Casual Contract
$50 per hour for 1-on-1 client training sessions
$82+ per hour for Small Group training sessions
*Upon commencement of this role, a twelve week probationary period will apply
Trainer Performance appraisal:
Weekly for first 12 weeks then Monthly ongoing.
Want to be part of our great team? To apply, simply email your cover letter and CV to our Director via the email address provided – email@example.com
As per the nature of the industry and clientele availability, the successful applicant will be required to work early mornings and afternoons/evenings. In alignment with our team and company ethos, our new team member must display commitment to their work and our clientele to ensure results. The ability to work hard and an evident career focus for this role is paramount. Additional qualifications, industry internships/mentoring, and forms of professional development will also be viewed favourably