- 500g 5 Star Mince
- 3 Cloves Garlic
- 250g Mushrooms
- 1 Can Diced Tomatoes
- 2tbsp Tomato Paste
- 200ml Beef Stock
- 200ml Chicken Stock
- 250g Peas, Carrots, Corn
- 1.5kg Sweet Potato (Chopped into cubes)
- 1.5 Cup Cheese
- Preheat oven to 180°C
- Boil sweet potato for approximately 10mins.
- While sweet potato is cooking, brown mince and garlic in a fry pan. Add mushrooms, tomato paste and diced tomatoes, stir to combine.
- Add stock and simmer until sauce reduces.
Add mixed veges, simmer for 5 min
- Pour into an oven/roasting dish
- Drain water from sweet potato, mash in food processor or by hand.
Add mashed sweet potato on top of mince mixture, sprinkle with cheese.
Pop in oven for 20min or until cheese is nice and crispy
Author: Jaz Greer – HPC Team
For more healthy recipes follow jasmine.tby