We are seeking a dedicated, loyal and hardworking brand ambassador and Personal Trainer to join our Team. Initially to work 3 sessions per week (Monday mornings, Tuesday and Thursday evenings) with scope for additional sessions and responsibilities as well as commission-based work for the right candidate. You should also have a keen eye for technique and show a true passion for helping people of all ages, backgrounds and fitness levels. We will support the successful applicant with ongoing training, so this role can also be suitable for someone new to the industry, wanting to increase their knowledge and skills as a personal trainer.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Instruct and run 3+ group outdoor PT sessions per week
- Session set up and pack down – signage and equipment
- Monitor and manage clients progress
- Promote business and network in the local community – be a brand ambassador
- Some business admin and client reports
- Some membership and merchandise sales
- Some marketing and social media content and activities
Qualifications and Experience Required
- Cert III and IV in Fitness (Certified Personal Trainer in Australia)
- Relevant Insurance and ABN (or willing to obtain prior to start)
- Senior First Aid/CPR (or willing to obtain prior to start)
- Drivers licence with own reliable car (not likely, but you may be required to carry some equipment in your car)
- Experience working with groups would be advantageous but not necessary
- Experience working with sales and or marketing would be advantageous but not necessary
- Excellent people and communication skills, you should have a positive and vibrant attitude
- You will be enthusiastic, energetic and have the desire to learn and grow as a Personal Trainer (coachable)
- You should be flexible and be able and willing to run all difference types of sessions we offer; Cardiomax, Toneup, Boxkick, Powerflex (yoga/pilates).
- Training provided.
This is an exciting opportunity to become part of the Step into Life Broadbeach community. If you think you have what it takes or are ready to make the next step in your career, please forward your resume and cover letter to Caroline and the email address provided.