On weekends, we all tend to enjoy indulging a little more than usual. Although, if you’re working on that summer body in winter maybe it’s best to avoid those refined, dairy filled nasties.. don’t worry you can still eat pancakes though. This is a super fast & healthy recipe that will surely satisfy the kids and your taste buds!
- 2x eggs
- 1x Banana
- ½ cup Oat Bran
- Dash of Cinnamon
- Splash of Maple syrup (optional)
- Your favourite nut butter (optional)
- CoYo Sea Salted Caramel Coconut Milk Ice Cream (Optional)
- Add eggs, banana, oat bran & cinnamon in a blender.
- Blend on the highest setting until mixture is smooth & runny. Add a splash of water if the mixture is to thick, or an egg if you want to increase the protein intake.
- In a pan, add oil or butter of your choice until the pan is well-coated
- Pour 2 tbs on the hot pan, about 4 times.
- Flip the pancakes once they start to bubble/brown on one slide.
- Whilst the pancakes are cooking, heat 1 tbs of peanut butter till runny.
- Arrange pancakes neatly on a plate, drizzle peanut butter, maple syrup & add a scoop of Coyo Ice cream to really spice it up.