Learn effective methods to maximise body composition changes
with the Advanced Nutrition level I short course.
Enrol in our Nutrition I course today to learn all about good nutrition!
Do you want to know how to get your food to work WITH your training to achieve optimum physical results? Our Advanced Nutrition Level I is a great course to get you educated in these foundational & vital resources & tools.
Starting with the absolute basics, this course will educate you on the different macro types and also how to calculate macros dependant on specific nutritional goals. You will learn how to screen a client/friend and decipher what nutritional changes will be required to assist towards their desired body composition goals.
- The ‘basics’ – what are calories, carbs, protein and fats and what do they do?
- Sugars – which are good and which are bad?
- Food labelling to show you how to understand labels and what ‘tricks’ of the trade to look out for.
- Vitamins & metabolism.
- How to plan and write a meal plan – working out protein, fat, & carbohydrate requirements based on an individual’s requirements.
- Understanding pre and post workout considerations.
- Some of the major ‘diet types’ reviewed and discussed.
- Food types, timing, and exercise types and timings, to enhance body compositional changes.
This course is not nationally recognised.
Two day short course (Saturday/Sunday)
Course time: 8.30am – 4.00pm
25 – 26 August 2018
24 – 25 November 2018