be a step above the rest
with the Advanced Nutrition level II short course.
A step up from our Advanced Nutrition Level I, this 2-day course provides a deeper look into the science of nutrition.
In this course you will be building on your existing knowledge base and exploring what obstacles or blockages could prevent you, your clients, family and friends from successfully adhering to a healthy nutrition lifestyle.
- Superfoods and how they can improve our health
- Overeating and adherence
- Compliance measuring and methods to change behaviours & bad habits
- Suggested hormonal reasons as to why fat is distributed to certain parts of the body, & effective ways to correct this
- The different types of body fats
- Food addictions – what influences food addictions?
*This course is not nationally recognised.
Two day short course (Saturday/Sunday)
Course time: 8.30am – 4.00pm
2 – 3 March 2019